“What is the Wealthy Affiliate Program” is a great question. If you have been doing research online on how to make money from home or making money online, or moms making money at home, all of these searches can lead you in many directions, but quite often, you will find people claiming to making money online from home. But how?
If you are anything like I used to be, there might be some confusion on how you can make money online from home and talks of creating a website might seem completely foreign to you. That is exactly how I felt when I started searching.
How would I ever create a website? How would I make money for a website? Where would I ever begin? Do I even have the skill set needed for creating a website? That is until I came across an article about Wealthy Affiliate.
With this Wealthy Affiliate review, I plan on answering some of those questions that you might have about where to begin and how would you go about creating a website. I am going to let you know exactly what the Wealthy Affiliate Program is, so you can decide if this is something that would work for you or if you would like to try the program out for free.
Wealthy Affiliate Review
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Price: $0 Starter Membership
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rank: 98 out of 100
Topics That I Will Be Covering
- What does Wealthy Affiliate do
- What is included with Wealthy Affiliate Free Program
- Courses included in the free membership
- Premium Membership at Wealthy Affiliate
- Why I believe in Wealthy Affiliate
- Who is Wealthy Affiliate for
- Who is Wealthy Affiliate not for
- Costs of building a website outside of Wealthy Affiliate
What Does Wealthy Affiliate Do?
Wealthy Affiliate was created by Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim. Both were already successful Affiliate Marketers when they developed Wealthy Affiliate back in 2005. They originally started a company that provided a keyword research platform, and as time pasted, they grew it into something much larger.
Wealthy Affiliate has had over 1 million members, and new members are joining every day. Not only is it remarkable how many members that Wealthy Affiliate has, but the longevity of these members is also outstanding. They have found a real value in the program, along with some great benefits. The community is filled with successful bloggers and internet entrepreneurs.
So what exactly is the purpose of Wealthy Affiliate? Wealthy Affiliate is a program that is designed around teaching regular people (no prior skills are required) on how to successfully build a website, rank within the search engines, and be able to successfully make money online. This can be through a niche website, Wealthy Affiliate, or even e-commerce. You might even find something you weren’t aware of before for making money online.
Wealthy Affiliate is a perfect program for newbies who are just getting started on learning how to build a website and starting to work online for making money for the very first time. They will teach you to build a sustainable online business, that can be successful for years to come promoting an array of products and services.
They provide you with everything you need to build a successful online business, all through one program. This company has everything you need to get your website up and running. You won’t need to look outside of the company for other adders to make your website something that can create an income for you.
Both Kyle and Carson have a real sense of helping others. They follow the pay-it-forward model. They recommend you help 2 people for every 1 back you that you need. The entire community has embraced this way of thinking, and it is unbelievable the amount of help you can receive not only from the owners, but also from all the members in the community.
What Is Included With Wealthy Affiliate Free Program
There are 2 different programs that you can join at Wealthy Affiliate. You can join for free, or you can become a Preminum Member. I recommend joining for free, why not? It is free! This will give you a good idea if it is something that you are even interested in doing.
You can join Wealthy Affiliate free for life if you want. No credit card is required to sign up, or is ever asked for. The only thing you need to provide is an email address to get signed up. Trust me, your inbox won’t get bombed with notices, and you can decide to opt out at any time.
Here is what is included in the free membership
- Online Entrepreneur Training – First 10 lessons – I will provide a breakdown of these lessons later on.
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training – First 10 lessons – I will provide a breakdown what is in this training later.
- Two free websites – create and host 2 free websites.
- 30 free keyword searches using Jaaxy keyword search program.
- Classroom Training – these evolve daily and 2 are included for starter members.
- Website Designs – 12 to choose from for starter members.
- Site Domains – This is the world’s only all-inclusive domain platform that has 24/7 support
- Virus & Malware Protection for your website.
- First week of membership, free access to all premium features.
- Mentoring from me. I will message you once you sign up, and you will be able to contact me for additional help when you need it.
Courses Included In The Free Membership
There are different course routes you can take. The Online Entrepreneur Course is perfect for anyone who is interested in learning how to go about creating and growing a successful website. It is especially beneficial for people that want to build a niche website based on something they have a passion about.
There is also the Affiliate Bootcamp Training that helps you with the process of creating and establishing a business niche related to promoting Wealthy Affiliate.
Online Entrepreneur Course Included In Free Membership
- Getting Rolling
- Understanding How To Make Money Online
- Choose Your Niche
- Building Your Own Niche Website
- Setting Up Your Website
- Getting Your Website Ready For Search Engines
- Getting Your Initial Website Content
- Creating Custom Menus On Your Website
- Understanding Keywords
- Congratulations And Your Next Step
Affiliate Bootcamp Training Included In Free Membership
- Getting Started
- Choosing Your Direction
- Building Your Website
- A Website Look Around
- Activating Your Plugins
- Getting Your Website Ready For SEO
- Your Initial Framework Of Content
- Understanding The Keyword Research Process
- Creating Thoughtful, Insightful Reviews
- The Exciting Journey Has Begun
Premium Membership At Wealthy Affiliate
After you have sampled the free membership, you have the option to upgrade to a Premium Membership, but there is no pressure to do so. You can always continue along on the path with your free membership.
The Premium Membership comes at a cost of $49 per month or annual membership for $354, and you can cancel it at any time if your so decide. There are many more features available in the Premium Membership, and I am going to give you a rundown of what the most important ones are.
Premium Membership Features
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – 5 courses with 50 lessons
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training – 7 courses with 70 lessons
- Weekly Live Interactive Classes – lead by an industry expert
- Training HQ – 1000s of training modules covering everything for running an online business. New training created everyday through community training program.
- Access To Over 300 Hours Of Live Classes Replay
- Classrooms Evolving Daily – 12 classrooms from e-commerce, drop shipping, local marketing, Adsense, email marketing and more. If you don’t see the training you are looking for, simply request it. A community expert will build it.
- 50 Websites – no additional hosting costs
- 3000 website designs
- Over 51,000 free plug-ins to enhance your website
- Site Domains – 24/7 support, domain security, unlimited e-mail accounts, DNS Management and instant set-up
- Site Speed – will lead to the fastest website load times in the industry
- Site Protect – Increased spam protection. 3 point protection layer on your websites. Comments, spam and back office hacking.
- Site Health – Track your website health based off of publishing frequency, content quality, Google rankings and overall trust.
- Site Comments – Comment exchange platform
- Site Feedback – Get community feedback on your site to help improve your site design
- Site SSL – Free SSL certificate. This will help you rank better than non-SSL sites
- Virus and malware protection
- Website backup free
- Live help – unlimited
- Private messaging- unlimited
- Website analysis
- Live chat
Additionally, there is so much support within the community, it is unbelievable. If you search for a subject you have a question on, there are 1000s of answers already out there, but if you can’t find the answer there, you can ask the community, and you will be flooded with members offering support and answers to your questions. There is never a shortage of members who are willing to help with any issue you might have, and the amount of experience from the members is unbelievable.
Why I Believe In Wealthy Affiliate
As I mentioned above, I had searched for a very long time, trying to figure out how to make money from home, how you go about creating a blog, and how I could make money from being a blogger. Most everything that I found either felt like a scam, or way to confusing on how I could even build a website.
I did sign up with a different company before finding Wealthy Affiliate, I paid them I believe around $300 and this was before I even got to look around and see what any training would be. It turned out to not be a good venture. Before I was even allowed to get training, I had to go through a few phone calls. The questions they were asking were very personal about my finances, how I planned on spending my earnings, how much my spouse made and many other things.
This questioning got me afraid to proceed, and I looked them up to find out how others had reviewed this company. On that lucky day, I came across a review of the company by someone who is a Wealthy Affiliate member. It really piqued my interest about Wealthy Affiliate, and I immediately joined for free and started the training.
Within the first 2 days, I knew that it was something that I could do with the training that was provided, and within 2 weeks I decided to become a Premium Member. That was 1 year ago, and I have never looked back since. I have fully embraced all the training that is offered, and I am excited each day to keep working towards much success.
I have created a niche website that has started earning money most days of the week, and I have started my second website as a Wealthy Affiliate. I truly wish there was more time in the day, so I could get more done for my website.
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate For
If you are someone who is self-motivated to making yourself successful and realize that it takes work and dedication, then this might be a successful endeavor for you. I am not going to try to fool you, it takes time and a lot of work before most people start seeing results.
You need to be patient, do the training and keep working. Realistically you probably won’t start seeing any results for all your hard work until about 6 months in, maybe a little longer. But if you follow the program and stay committed, you are building up a business that will give you financial returns for many years to come.
How many times have you searched the internet for something and the article you are reading was from 2010? That is something that was written almost 10 years ago, and the website owner is still making money from their site.
If you are looking to be your own boss, work the hours that you want to work and work from home or anywhere in the world, then this might be for you. It is great for moms working in between being with their children, retired people, part-time around a full-time job and college students.
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate Not For
If you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, this isn’t the program for you. Being a marketing affiliate is no different from starting out a new business, and it takes time for a new business to be established and to start seeing results. You would be better suited to look for something else.
You are not going to get financial freedom in 6 months to a year. It will take commitment, time and lots of hard work to make yourself successful.
Costs Of Building A Website Outside Of Wealthy Affiliate
If you are thinking you would like to piece together from several companies the things you need to build a website, let me give you a bit of insight of the costs that are involved.
- Keyword Research Tools $49
- Website Hosting $10/month
- Website Security Package $10/month
And none of these are going to give you any training on how to build your website, how to get ranked in search engines, or how to do proper keyword research. You will not have the support of an entire community that have years of experience being successful with exactly what you are trying to do.
Join the starter package for $0. After joining, I will make sure to get in touch with you within Wealthy Affiliate within the first hour, and can help you with any questions you may have. Make sure to set-up your account. It is simple and you will be walked throught the process upon joining Wealthy Affiliate.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS…
When you join your FREE Starter Account, I am offering you a bonus if you do decide to become a PREMIUM Member in the first 7 days that includes a 59% discount on a Premium Membership. I will personally contact you on your profile saying “hello” and let you know how you can get help from me and how to claim your bonus.
It includes my experience and mentorship.
If you are someone who is willing to put in the work, Wealthy Affiliate is a program that you will be able to build a sustainable online business with. The training and community support is better than anything I have ever found from my several years of researching I have done, trying to figure out how to make money online.
I have absolutely no prior experience with computer programming or anything to do with building a website before I joined Wealthy Affiliate. It is hard to believe the amount of knowledge I have gained in my year with Wealthy Affiliate. It is exciting, rewarding and a bit of fun as well.
There has been times when I have been confused or have gotten stuck, but I have always been able to find answers that were previously posted within Wealthy Affiliate, or I have reached out to the community and someone has always guided me forward to get my next task done. It doesn’t matter what time zone you are in or what time of the day you are working, there is always help out there for you.
Give Wealthy Affiliate a try today. It might just be the best decision you made about something that is completely free.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back with you. You can follow momsmakingmoneyathome on Pinterest, FaceBook, Twitter or Linkedin and please share this information with others by clicking the share buttons.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I might receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.