Both Wealthy Affiliate University and Project 24 Income School are training for beginners that want to get into building a website and earning an income through Marketing Affiliate programs.
Let’s take a look at the comparisons of Wealthy Affiliate University vs Project 24 Income School to help you decide which is the right program for you.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate And Project 24
Both of these programs were developed by successful online entrepreneurs that decided how to teach others how to success where they are already succeeding. Wealthy Affiliate was developed by Kyle and Carson in 2005 and Project 24 was developed by Ricky and Jim (I can’t find when they were established).
They offer training and support that is great especially for beginners that want to learn how to develop a website for earning money from start to finish, but there is also valuable information for all levels of skills.
- Online Entrepreneur Certificate – 5 levels of training for 50 lessons total
- Affiliate Bootcamp – 7 levels of training for 70 lessons total
- Weekly live training by in-house expert
- 1000s of training modules covering everything for running an online business. New training created everyday through community training program.
- Classrooms – evolving daily from e-commerce, drop shipping, local marketing, adsense, email marketing and more.
Project 24 Income School
- Site 1 – 60 steps months 1-3
- Site 2 – 60 steps months 4-6
- Site 1 – Niche authority months 7-20
- The Launch months 21-24
- Library of courses
- Member podcasts of the latest industry topics, updates and news
Breakdown Of What Wealthy Affiliate Offers vs Project 24
Wealthy Affiliate Pros And Cons
There are so many things that Wealthy Affiliate provides besides just great training. Here are a few of those items.
- Free Starter Program – get training, 2 free websites, website hosting, keyword search tools without spending any money. You can remain a free member for as long as you like.
- Premium Membership for additional training, additional websites and live chat, private messaging with members. $49/month (cancel at any time) or $359/year.
- Website Builder, Domain Registrar, Keyword Research Tool and Website Hosting all included.
- Training from successful online entrepreneurs
- Community Support
- Website email address
There really aren’t any cons with this program.
Project 24 Pros And Cons
- Free YouTube broadcasts that are very informative with great content.
- Roadmap to follow for 24 months with assigned tasks to help you be successful.
- Training from successful online entrepreneurs.
- Community Support.
- 1 on 1 training available
- No free starter program
- First year costs $449/year. After first year, $199/year.
- No refunds.
Why Beginners Should Sign Up For A Program
If you have no prior experience setting up a website, knowledge on how to get ranked on the first page of search engines or how to go about being successful in earning money online or how to get traffic to your website, you can really benefit from signing up for a program like either Wealthy Affiliate or Project 24. They are going to teach you how you can succeed, and provide all the support you need to help you be successful.
There is lots of free information on the internet that can help you gain more knowledge on how to go about setting up a website, and many of the articles you may find are really great resources with good information. The problem with just searching out information as you need it is that it provides no structured road map to follow making sure you don’t miss any critical steps along the way.
My Choice Between Wealthy Affiliate And Project 24
I have to say that both of these programs are legitimate programs with great training and support that will help you get on the right path to succeed with being a marketing affiliate. They are developed by people who know how to succeed and they are sharing their step by step plan that can make you a successful online marketer as well.
My choice of these two programs is Wealthy Affiliate, but let me explain why. At the time that I started my online adventure, I came across a great review about Wealthy Affiliate. I was not aware of Project 24 when I signed up for Wealthy Affiliate, but even if I was aware of Project 24, I believe that I still would have signed up for Wealthy Affiliate.
Although what Project 24 has to offer is a great program with much value, when I first started this process, I was unsure if I would like creating a website or if I would ever feel comfortable with the entire process. Joining Wealthy Affiliate as a free member, gave me the opportunity to “test drive” the program ahead of time.
I learned how to create my website, and had a website up and running without spending any money at all. It gave me the confidence that I could do it before I had to make any commitments.
When looking at Wealthy Affiliate University vs Project 24 Income School, you should see that both of them offer solid programs with the goal of helping you understand how to create a website and what it takes to get a website to a point of being successful. Both of them will give you all the knowledge you need, you will just have to put in the work and the training to make it happen.
Anyone who is a beginner at developing a website could really benefit from the structured training that both of these companies have to offer.
I suggest you check out Wealthy Affiliate’s free membership and have a look around.
You can’t get directly into Project 24’s training program without paying the yearly membership, but you can check out their free YouTube videos to have a better understanding what they have to offer.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back to you.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I might receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.