Lifebrook is another of those Multi-Level Marketing companies or MLM. If you aren’t familiar with an MLM or have forgotten, they are the businesses where you sell their products, but you are also selling others to join as well. Examples are Amway, Avon, and Tupperware.
So, if this is something you are interested in doing for earning an income, I want to provide you with information in this Lifebrook review to help you decide if you can make money with Lifebrook.
This will include background information on Lifebrook, the products that you would sell, along with what the compensation program is and if I recommend you join Lifebrook and other options to joining Multi-Level Marketing companies.
What Is Lifebrook?
Lifebrook was launched in 2017 as a health and wellness MLM. Is was developed by Tony and Jennifer Heisterkamp.
The main ingredient of Lifebrook products is the aronia berry, also known as the choke berry. It is considered a superfood and is native to the midwestern parts of the United States. This berry has the highest antioxidant levels ever measured.
It is the ultimate Superfruit with claims of helping with the following:
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts The Immune System
- Improves Memory And Recall
- Packed With Age-Fighting Antioxidants
Lifebrook has developed products with the aronia berry, and have developed a multi-level marketing program to sell their products.
What Products Does Lifebrook Offer
There aren’t a lot of products that Lifebrook has available. In fact, there are only 3 products available to sell.
This is a proprietary blend of pure aronia juice with a dash of lemon. These are available in 4 packs, 8 packs and 12 packs, with each bottle having 25.3 fluid ounces. (A 4 pack sells for around $80). Ingredients: filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate and natamycin.
This will give all the benefits of Puronia in a crystallized powder form that is easy to dissolve in water. They are available in single packets, allowing you to use while on the go.
A multivitamin with the full spectrum of essential nutrients embedded in aronia berry powder. It packs all the essential minerals and vitamins that food often lacks and locks them into a base of pure aronia powder. Costs $40 for 60 tablets.
Lifebrook Compensation Plan
Like most MLM’s there is a cost involved to join the program. You can become an independent advocate with Lifebrook by completing the advocate application and purchasing an electronic business kit and 1 year access for $49.95 or by buying a Fast Start Kit for $140 with 1 year access.
The business kit includes the following:
- Own personal Lifebrook website
- Marketing tools
- A “back office” to manage your business online
- Professional training
- Personal mentor ship
Once you are approved, you can begin selling Lifebrook products through your individual website.
The compensation program does get a bit complicated and hard to follow, but basically you can earn commission on sales you have made and on the sales from advocates that you have signed up. There are also some bonus opportunities that are available.
- 20% retail commission for your personal sales.
- 20% bonus on personally enrolled preferred customers
- 25% bonus on Fast Start Kits
- 10% bonus on your advocates sales up to 5 levels
- 5% bonus on your advocates preferred customers sales
- Up to 3% bonus in executive level for leadership in mentoring – understanding the commission structure at this level gets a bit confusing to understand.
Can You Make Money With Lifebrook
I do believe that you could make some money from Lifebrook, but I don’t feel it is your best option if you are looking to sell in the health and wellness field.
- There are only 3 products to promote, which can really limit your opportunities.
- There is an investment to make, and if any months you fall below the requirements, your level can drop and you might not get paid your commission.
- Your friends and family really hate going to parties where you try to sell them products and then also want them to sign up to sell them as well.
- You have to be considered active each month in order to receive your commission. That will amount to around $130 per month of sales.
- There are lots of other products available that offer the same type of results.
- The products are a bit expensive, and might be hard to sell.
My Recommendation For Selling Health And Wellness
If healthy and wellness is something that interests you, I would recommend becoming an affiliate marketer instead. There are several benefits to marketing affiliate over MLM. Basically you would be writing a blog for money. From the description of Lifebrook, I believe you would also need to create a website, but the only thing you could sell on this website would be Lifebrook’s 3 products.
Here are what I would consider are the benefits for selling health and wellness with a website over with a multi-level marketing business.
- No required inventory to purchase to earn commissions.
- No start-up costs. You can set up a website for free.
- No requirements for signing others up for your program.
- Sell any healthy and wellness products you want.
- Commission percentages can be larger.
- Earn 24/7/365 on a website. The web never shuts down.
- No harassing your friends and family to join.
- Make money on your own efforts and you don’t have to rely on others making sales as well.
- Easy to understand commission structure.
- What you create today can have earning potential for years to come.
I do believe you can make some money with Lifebrook, but from this Lifebrook review I hope you see that joining any MLM can be a risky business. All of them will have monthly requirements for the amount of sales you need to make, and if you are running short that month, you will have to purchase that product yourself.
Sales go up and sales go down every month. Having to be concerned that each month have the required sales to earn your commission can be stressful along with financially challenging when you are forced to purchase the product yourself.
I am not sure if you have ever met an Amway consultant before, but I can’t get away from them quick enough. I don’t want my friends and family selling me stuff or trying to recruit me. I would think your friends and family would feel the same way.
Take a look at becoming a marketing affiliate. It is how I earn my income online, and it allows you to sell any type of products that you have an interest in. You can get free training to become a marketing affiliate along with all the tools you need to set up your website. Take a look at my #1 recommendation for the best free affiliate marketing training.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back with you. You can follow me at momsmakingmoneyathome.com on FaceBook, Pinterest, Linkedin or Twitter for all my latest updates.
Thanks for reading, and good luck to you.