If you are looking to make some money from home, you may be considering doing surveys to earn some cash, but can you actually make any money from online surveys?
Let’s take a look at one of those online survey companies to see if they really work. Is Vindale Research a scam, or can I make some real money with this company. I am going to show you what you need to do to earn some income from Vindale Research and give you my opinion if it is worth your time or not.
Vindale Research Review
Name: Vindale Research
Price: Free To Sign Up
Overall Rank: 1.5 out of 5
Vindale Research Overview
Vindale Research is one of the oldest online research companies available that is based out of New York and they offer surveys for U.S., UK, Canada and Australian residents. There are several online survey companies, but this is one of the few that pay in cash and not points or gift cards.
It is free to sign up by providing your name, address, birth date, race and a few other items. You will then be sent an email that you will need to confirm in order to get started. You will be required to complete your member profile, take a tutorial and explore survey sites along with a new member questionnaire to get started. After completing all of that, you should be ready to start earning. The initial setup is less than 15 minutes to complete.
You will need to earn at least $50 to be able to cash out your earnings.
How You Earn With Vindale Research
There are several different routes you can take to earn money with Vindale Research. Not all will always be available at the time you may be trying to earn money.
- Surveys – you can take surveys that will range in the amount of time they will take you to complete them. Surveys will generally earn between $1 to $5.
- Evaluations – you are given a product or service that is offered for a certain period of time and you are expected to give your honest opinion about the product or service at the end of the trial period. You will be required to purchase the product or service, but you will be compensated for the amount you spend on the product and the time you spend testing the product or service. You can earn $5 to $75 for evaluations.
- Reward Mail – with this option, you get paid for opening and interacting with advertisements that you receive through email. You can earn up to $.10 for each advertisement you open and interact with.
- Referrals – this can earn you $5 for each person that you refer. That person can’t be someone that lives at the same address as you, they would need to set up their profile and complete at least 1 survey before you would receive your $5 referral.
- Videos – Watch videos online and earn $.25 per video. Most of the videos are quite short to watch.
- Submit Payment Photo – Once you have earned enough to receive payment from Vindale Research, you can take a photo of yourself with your check and submit it to earn $5 from Vindale
- Cash Contest – You would need to watch for these to pop up about once per week, you won’t always see these. Earn up to $15 from contests.
The Good And The Bad Of Vindale Research
- You will only need to put in a small amount of effort and in return you will be able to earn a small amount of money.
- You need no special skills to be eligible.
- You can spend 20 to 30 minutes on a survey and then find out you don’t qualify for the survey and earn nothing for your time.
- There have been complaints that with the evaluations, people have purchased the product or service and they were never able to be reimbursed for the purchase.
- Need to earn $50 before you can receive your earnings.
- Many times there will be no surveys available to do.
- Work your way all the way through the survey and then get a message that the survey is no longer available, but here is a different survey for you to do.
- Accounts getting deactivated without knowing why.
- Many times redirected to a different survey site that will collect your phone number and you start getting 50 calls per day from solicitors.
- Might be required to pay high monthly fees to websites that you are not interested in.
- Most legit survey sites don’t require you to pay any money out.
Complaints About Vindale Research
With all of the research that I have done about Vindale Research, it seems that at one point in time, it was a fairly good company to do work for. It no longer seems to be the case.
There are so many complaints from people that when they would be getting close to cashing out, their account would be closed down claiming it was a fraudulent account, they wouldn’t be getting any surveys offered to them, or when they would try to contact Vindale Research, that the live chat would no longer work, or the phone number wouldn’t be answered or be allowed to leave messages.
There is way more negative feedback than positive feedback available. It would seem to be that it might not be a complete scam, but it is very close to being a scam.
Who Is Vindale Research For?
If you are someone that isn’t looking to make very much money, but like wasting your time on the computer, you could possibly earn a small amount taking some surveys and watching videos.
My Final Opinion Of Vindale Research
My opinion of Vindale Research is not very high. It actually disguises me that people that are searching for ways to make some money might get scammed by a company that may or may not pay out any money for the time that is put in.
If you are trying to earn some money from home, surveys generally are not going to give you any real earnings. I have tried that already. I have put so many hours into answering survey questions and the most I was able to earn was enough to get a $10 gift card. I knew they wouldn’t be great earnings, but I thought I might make enough to at least take my family for dinner at least once a month. That just won’t be the case from surveys. I truly tried hard, and more times than not, you will work on a survey for 15 to 20 minutes and then be told you don’t qualify.
My opinion is that you will never make any real money from doing surveys online, and you will end up being disappointed with the amount of time that you put into them.
If you are still looking for options on how to make money online, you should take a look at How Writing A Blog For Money Works. It is the route that I decided to take after months of doing surveys with nothing to show for it. Creating a website might be easier than you realize with some proper training. It does take hard work, but it is something that you can be proud of and if you stick with it, you will have much better results than you will ever get from survey sites.
Wealthy Affiliate can provide you with start up training for free and you can have a website up in running very quickly with the tools that they provide you. Take a look at what the Wealthy Affiliate Program is.
Vindale Research At A Glance…
Name: Vindale Research
Overall Scam Rank: 4.8 out of 5
Verdict: Legit/Not Legit
If you are still wondering is Vindale Research a scam, my answer would be yes. It is a legit business, and some people have been paid out with this program, but there are way too many complaints in regard to finding surveys, getting paid and you should never have to pay out money ahead of time by purchasing products or joining websites and hope that you will be reimbursed.
My recommendation is to stay away.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back with you. You can follow momsmakingmoneyathome.com on Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin or FaceBook for the latest updates. Please use the share icons and share with others.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I might receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.