Finding the best keywords for your articles is one of the most important aspects to getting your articles ranked high in the search engines. After all, isn’t that what everyone is trying to do when they publish an article on the internet. But how to find the best keywords for your niche can be a real struggle at times.
When you finally come up with what you believe is going to be the perfect keywords for your article, do you have any idea how many people are actually searching for that keyword phase you are using? Do you know how many articles you are going to be competing with using that magical phase you spent an hour working on?
You need to be using some type of keyword research tool to help find the best keywords, know what kind of competition your keywords have and how much traffic you could potential get from your keywords.
I am going to discuss what I believe to be the best keyword research tool available, and also give you some other suggestions to help you with your keyword research.
Why You Need A Keyword Research Tool
Keyword research is at the core of SEO rankings, in other words, if you rank on the first page or not. You need to know relevant keywords that will lead traffic to your site. Even if you get ranked on the first page, is there anyone that is actually searching for what your keyword phase is?
With a keyword research tool, you will be able to see how many people are searching for that term, you will be able to see how much competition you will have for your keyword phase, and you will be able to see how likely you are able to rank provided you are offering good information.
Using a keyword research tool is going to help you be more efficient with finding keyword phases that will give you the best opportunity to rank within the search engines.
About The Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Jaaxy was co founded by Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim who also own and co founded The Wealthy Affiliate University in 2005. They have been successful Marketing Affiliates for many years prior to that, and still are very successful Marketing Affiliates.
The Jaaxy research tool is an online application that requires no software download or installation, making it a perfect research tool for any computer or smart phone.
What The Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Can Do
There are many tools with Jaaxy to help any blogger have a better success rate on search engines, but I am going to start with keyword search first, since that is why you are here.
Search for the best keywords right now for free. Give it a try below finding your keywords.
Search Keywords Available Information
- Average number of searches that your keyword phase receives per month. Anything thing of 50 searches is worth pursuing.
- Traffic – This is the number of visits per month to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines.
- QSR or quoted search results – The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword phase. 100 or below is best for new websites. It will help you rank easier.
- KQI or keyword quality indicator – this will help you realize if it is a good keyword phase based off of the competition. Green is great, yellow is OK and red is poor.
- SEO or search engine optimization – A score based on traffic and competition. The higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page. (Scale of 1 to 100, higher is better.)
- Domains – Availability of domains that are related to the keyword.
All of these categories can be sorted from highest to lowest or lowest to highest. You can also save to a list for later use. On the far right of the screen you will also see related searches, which might give you additional ideas and brainstorming that you can do. You will also see that you will get keywords that are related to your target keyword phase.
What Else Can You Do With Jaaxy
Not only will you be able to search for the best keywords for getting ranked within search engines, there are several other things that Jaaxy will provide you.
- Alphabet Soup – This can be used for brainstorming keywords. You start out by typing in a word or phase, and then you will get ideas from A to Z on how you can make your keyword phase a long-tailed keyword. (More on long-tailed keywords later.)
- Site Rank – This will allow you to see if your article is ranked on Google, Bing or Yahoo and in what position.
- Saved Lists – Keywords you have saved to take a look at a later time.
- Search History – Lets you go back and see what you have previously searched.
- Affiliate Programs – Find Affiliates for you niche.
- Search Analysis – This will show you what is ranked for your search phase, the position and allows you to go directly to the article. Shows information for Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Brainstorm – Shows Google trends, Alexa topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter trends helping you to come up with ideas.
Pricing Of Jaaxy And What’s Included
There are 3 levels of Jaaxy available. There is the starter package, the Pro package and the Enterprise package. Here is pricing and features of each of them.
Starter Trial – Free
- 30 Keyword Searches
- 20 Search Results
- Website Analyzer
- Affiliate Program Finder
- Keyword List Manager
- Brainstorm Idea Feed
- Keyword Competition Data
- 1X Speed
- Affiliate Program
- 30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
I am offering you a free keyword starter trial on Jaaxy so you can see how powerful it is. You can check out Jaaxy for free right now.
Pro Package $19/month – Most popular for new websites
Includes everything from the starter package plus the following:
- Sortable Search Results
- Unlimited Search History
- Search Analysis
- Manuel QSR Search
- Manuel Domain Search
- Alphabet Soup (15/letter)
- 2X Multi-threaded Search
- 2X SiteRank Analysis Scans
Enterprise Package $49/month – For Power Users
Includes everything from the starter and pro package plus the following:
- 35 Search Results
- 5X Speed
- Automated Domain Search
- Alphabet Soup (50/letter)
- 5X Multi-threaded Search
- Unlimited Keyword Lists
- 10X SiteRank Analysis Scans
Top Benefits Of Jaaxy
- Finding low competition keywords that make it easier to get rankings in search engines.
- Finding out how competitive a keyword is.
- Knowing how much traffic you can expect with that phase and if you can rank for it.
- Brainstorming new niche and keyword ideas.
- Saving your keyword lists and organizing them.
- Searching and buying new domain names.
- Alphabet Soup Search.
- Discovering Affiliate programs for your niche.
- Showing your post rankings.
Additional Keyword Search Ideas
Although I think it is a necessity for a website to be using some type of keyword search tool, there are several other suggestions that I have for you to incorporate with you search tool to help you have even more success.
I am going to start with long-tail keywords that I mentioned earlier. Using long-tail keywords in your title of your blog will give you a rankings boost.
Longer searches, such as a sentence or a descriptive phase will draw less traffic, but the conversion probability increases and you will have less competition. Someone who finds your article from a general search, is going to be harder to convince to buy your product, but if they found you on something very specific, they are ready to buy.
Let me give you an example of this. If your keyword is “tree” it is going to be hard to rank for this, and most people that search this are probably only looking for some general information. Now if your keyword is “shade tree”, you are going to reduce the number of articles you are completing with and getting closer to someone making a purchase. Now add the keyword to “fast growing shade tree for northern states” and you are going to rank better and these people are more likely to be making a purchasing decision.
Use Google for finding keyword phases. When you are typing in their search bar, their auto complete shows you which searches are most popular for any given term. Also, look to the bottom of the page from your search. They always give a bunch of “searches related to” for different variations of what you are searching.
Check out a Thesaurus. If you don’t have an actual book, most computers will have a Thesaurus available where you can search a word and get several others that you could use for the perfect keyword.
Having a good keyword search tool is how to find the best keywords for your niche. Keyword research is the core of SEO rankings and you need to know relevant keywords that will lead traffic to your website.
Getting ranked in the search engines is the best way to get free organic traffic to your site, and the way for you to start making money from all your hard work.
If you don’t have a keyword search tool, or if you are looking to see if there is something better available than what you are currently using, you should take a look at the Jaaxy Keyword Search Tool. You can try it out for free with no obligations to purchase anything. You might just find it was the best free trial you ever did. Go to Jaaxy to sign up for free.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I might receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.