You landing on this article makes me believe that you are looking for ways to make money online. I have been there myself, which has lead me to doing research to find online programs where you can earn an income and also to find the programs that are an online money scam, to save you from getting scammed.
There are good online money programs that are available, but unfortunately it seems that there are more scams than there are good programs.
This Copy Paste Income Review will review what the program is, what the income earning claims are and if I would consider Copy Paste Income is a scam.
What Is Copy Paste Income
Copy Paste Income is a program that was created by Ewen Chia, who states he has trained over 20,498 students and made over 15.8 million dollars online the past 12 years.
He is a self-proclaimed online “guru”.
Copy Paste Income states that they know how to drive huge amounts of traffic, very quickly from secret sources that no one else is teaching. He has been teaching students how to drive traffic from these sources, allowing them to quit their jobs and get rich online.
If you go to sign up for Copy Paste Income, there is lots of talk about success, but Ewen doesn’t give you any information in regard to what you actually will be doing to earn this income.
He does stress that you need no experience or special skills to succeed with his program.
Ewen states that students can create a highly profitable business in 1 day. All you do is copy, cut and paste and his tools will do the rest.
But what will you actually be doing to obtain all this success?
What Do You Do To Earn Money With Copy Paste Income
Since Ewen Chia doesn’t provide any information exactly how you will earn money with Copy Paste Income before actually purchasing the product, I thought I should fill you in on what you will receive with your membership and how you are going to earn money through Copy Paste Income.
Currently, Copy Paste Income costs you $37 to join. Their site states that price is for the first few weeks of their launch, which is ending any day now.
That isn’t actually true, since the program has been available for a few years now, and I have seen different pricing over the past few years.
What Copy Paste Income teaches you, is how to promote eBooks through social media like FaceBook and SlideShare.
You will be taught how to promote eBooks that were created by Ewen on multiple topics. You will download the eBooks and put your affiliate link in the ads within the eBooks.
There are various advertisements inside each eBook for paid products that are sold through Clickbank. You will sign up for a Clickbank ID and insert that ID into each eBook. If someone clicks on the link and buys the product, you will earn money.
You just have to be able to get these eBooks in people’s hands and hope that they purchase something that is being advertised inside.
Here is a list of the current eBooks that you would have available to insert your affiliate links into.
- Subscriber Secrets
- Internet X-Factor
- Email Profit Maximizer
- Ezine Secrets
- Easy Content Cash
- Secret Marketing Formula
- Preselling Secrets
- Effective List Building Secrets
- How To Boost Your Online Sales
- How To Create Affiliate Bonuses
What Is Included With Copy Paste Income Membership
Once you pay your $37 to join Copy Paste, you are going to be hit with a whole bunch of up sells. Many might tell you they are a 1 time offer, so you need to act now.
You will also be told that if you really want to succeed, you will need to purchase the up sell. All total you will be presented with about 10 up sells that will cost you over $1200 to purchase.
Once you get through the up sells, you will have access to 6 different training videos. Most of them are fairly short videos. Here is the training that is included with your membership.
- Profitable Niches
- Affiliate Products
- Relevant Keywords
- Crate Mini eBooks
- Promote Mini eBooks
- Summary and Advanced Strategies – there will be another up sell in the last video to purchase to scale your promotions.
Ewen does say he will also give you 3 Traffic Magnets. This is supposed to double or triple your traffic, which means you have the potential to double or triple your earnings.
When you want to give yourself a pay raise, install another traffic magnet. It will multiply traffic from all your campaigns, over all niches instantly and permanently. No information how this will happen.
You install a traffic magnet and follow an easy 30-minute process.
Red Flags From Copy Paste Income
There are several reasons that I feel that Copy Paste Income is a scam. If you go through Ewen’s video presentation, the whole thing is 1 big scam. Let me breakdown the scams that I see with this program.
Bragging About Own Success
These are all the things that Ewen Chia has to say about himself.
- I never have to worry about making money again. I know the formula that lets me make as much money online as I want.
- All I do is drive traffic to other people’s links and those people write me checks.
- Those people started sending me fancy watches, Apple products, free TVs, even cash out of the blue. REALLY??
- Affiliates are willing to offer me 75%, 100% or even 150% commissions off of every sale I make, more than the product owners even make.
- I sign up as an affiliate, and sometimes even the next day there would be 10s of thousands of dollars earned in commission. This really isn’t believable.
Does any of this sound real to you? It doesn’t to me.
Outrageous Promises For Success
- Never has anything been so easy to do. It can be done on autopilot.
- Don’t have to do anything to make money.
- You will see sales the same day.
- Money will just appear in your bank account throughout the day, without you even having any idea how it happened.
- Experts have already done the work for you, all you have to do is activate it.
When someone promises you something that seems too good to be true, it usually is. I have never received money for doing nothing, have you?
Timed Purchase Pressure
There are several opportunities that are presented that can only be acted upon now or have a timer clicking for when they will expire.
This is a typical tactic used with scams. They aren’t allowing you time to think about it and use pressure for you to purchase immediately.
In the introduction package, they are using this tactic. At the end Ewen states that he doesn’t want to over saturate the market, so there is a limited number of people that can sign up.
He states that every launch has a cap limit and if you don’t see the cart button at the bottom, he is full.
If there is a cart button, it is your luckiest day, so sign up now. Guess what? Every time I have looked at the program, there has been a cart available for me to purchase.
These are all different types of scams attempting you to act quickly.
My Overall Opinion of Copy Paste Income
I feel that Copy Paste Income is a scam. The promises of making big money without any work is one of the biggest red flags there is.
No one is willing to give you a bunch of money for doing no work. When you start hearing about the lavish lifestyle you can live, with expensive cars and traveling the world while your bank account is getting full, you need to run.
The only bank account that will be increasing is the person that is selling the scam.
Why I Feel The Program Won’t Work
- The main target for getting these eBooks in the hands so someone will purchase something is through social media. If you keep posting nothing but these eBooks, you will be considered a spammer and probably will get blocked by your followers, and also from the social media platform.
- The best way to succeed with the promotion of these eBooks would be through a website, where you could get a following of people who are actually interested in these products. There is no training on how to develop a website or how you could get traffic to a website included.
- You would need to rebrand the books, or there will become an over saturation in the market of the exact same eBooks.
- There are some concepts in this program that might work for you, but unless you are willing to spend the money for all the up sells, it is highly unlikely you ever succeed.
I hope that from this Copy Paste Income review you see that this is an online money scam.
It is true that Ewen Chia has been successful online making money, but the techniques he has used online is affiliate marketing, and really what his program is.
You can make real money being a marketing affiliate, but I wouldn’t recommend basically working for Copy Paste Income. You can easily become a marketing affiliate and promote whatever you want.
I wouldn’t recommend trying to start it on your own if you don’t have previous experience, but there are programs available that can teach you how to develop a successful website.
The training I used when I first started was through Wealthy Affiliate. They provided me with all the training and tools I needed to develop a website, and I joined for free. (Which is why I joined, after being scammed before.)
There are no up sells with Wealthy Affiliate. You can either continue as a free member, or at some time you can join their premium membership if you decide it is worth it.
Take a look at this Wealthy Affiliate Review to learn what is all included in the free membership.
Just so you know, creating a website for money is a very doable thing, but it does take time and a bunch of hard work. If you are willing to put in the effort, it can become a great source of income and you can be your own boss working from home.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and I will get back with you. You can follow momsmakingmoneyathome.com on Pinterest, FaceBook or Linkedin for all the latest updates.
Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I might receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.